UV Disinfection Box
from DeltacoUV-C is a type of ultraviolet light, also known as bactericidal UV.
It has the power to kill or confuse bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses by destroying DNA from dangerous pathogens. This is an extremely powerful technique to facilitate clean air or sterilize items that are used daily or have come in contact with your skin.
- Light source: UVC LED light x2
- Light wavelength: 275 nm
- LED lamp life: 10,000 hours
- Power consumption: 5V 1A (micro-USB input)
- UVC LED lights can kill 99.99% of viruses and bacteria in 3-15 minutes.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 213x119x34mm
How to use:
1. Open the sterilization box
2. Put the smartphone or something else in the box and close the lid
3. Press the power button to start sterilization
4. After 15 minutes, UVC LEDs go out
5. If you open the box again during sterilization, the lights go out immediately, you will not be exposed to UVC rays
Our article number: 17025
Manuf. article number: CS-01
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.