BOX Red Switch (10-pack)
from KailhSwitches are a mechanical keyboard's most important feature. Switch feel will always be a matter of personal preference.
Switch type: Linear
Actuation force: 45gf
Travel: 1,80mm activation, 3,60mm bottom out
There are four main families of Kailh switches:
Default (Blue, Brown, Red): Switches made to mimic Cherry’s original designs.
Speed (Silver, Copper, Bronze, Gold): Fast switches with shortened travel and actuation distances.
Box (Box Red, Box Brown, Box White, Box Black): Switches with the stem surrounded by a box for protection against water and dust.
Pro (Purple, Burgundy): Want the best of all worlds? Then Pro switches are the ones for you.
Are Kailh switches as reliable as Cherry ones?
Based on our own testing and general sentiment in the mechanical keyboard community, Kailh switches are every bit as reliable as those made by Cherry. The company has been making switches for decades, and its new models show the company’s interest and skill in this area.
Characteristics of a mechanical switch
- Operating force, measured in grams of pressure. Lower pressure means less force to activate the switch.
- Pre-travel, measured in millimeters, indicates the distance needed to activate the switch. - Less distance, faster switch.
- Total travel, indicates the total travel of the switch.
- Cycles, measured in clicks, indicates the durability of each switch.
- Noise, this bar gives you an approximation of how much noise each switch generates after a click.
- Type indicates the type of the switch.
Our article number: 17926
Manuf. article number: CPG1511F01S04
Products in bundle
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.