QL120 RGB White Fan
from CorsairGive your PC spectacular lighting from any angle with a CORSAIR iCUE QL120 RGB PWM White fan, equipped with 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs across four distinct light loops in a brilliant white housing. Pair with an existing QL120 RGB White Triple Fan Kit or a CORSAIR iCUE RGB lighting controller (sold separately) to control and synchronize your RGB lighting through CORSAIR iCUE software. Keep your system cool with PWM speeds up to 1,500 RPM with a 120mm fan blade engineered to ensure both low noise operation and outstanding lighting. Complete with front and backfacing metal logos on the hub and anti-vibration rubber dampers to reduce vibration noise, QL120 RGB fans create spectacular lighting that doesn’t choose sides.
- Four lighting zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side, for spectacular lighting regardless of whether they're used for intake or exhaust.
- Brilliant white fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean, refined look of other white CORSAIR products in your setup.
- Use the included compact iCUE Lighting Node CORE to easily control RGB lighting via CORSAIR iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 41.8 CFM of air.
- A low-noise, semi-transparent 120mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through.
- Anti-vibration rubber dampers help reduce vibration noise and transfer.
- Front and back-facing metal CORSAIR logos on the fan hub make a lasting impression.
Our article number: 16007
Manuf. article number: CO-9050103-WW
Corsair, everything a gamer needs - The brand has been a household name since the mid-90s with their PC components and has gone from being a challenging pioneer in gaming to one of the world's most established companies in the gaming industry. In 2014, Corsair expanded its product portfolio to include gaming accessories, including mice, headsets and keyboards.
The goal of launching gaming accessories was to take their innovative product development to the accessories world and create the best gaming experience possible for gamers and e-sports professionals. In 2018, Corsair also acquired the Elgato Gaming brand, which has full focus on making innovative streaming products, thus further broadening their range.
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.