Gunnar Optiks Axial Onyx Amber
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit and comfort
- 3-barrel forged steel hinge design construction creates incredible durability
- Flexible stainless steel temples provide ideal fit retention and ergonomic comfort
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Rich, multi-layered hand-made acetate frame material creates rich color depth and durability
Designed with strong traditional frame lines and to be the axis of your visual world, AXIAL was inspired by those who dominate the digital tasks in front of them. The GUNNAR AXIAL features the patented i-AMP® lens technology, multi-barrel hinges, and soft, comfortable temples, while its shape and curved nose rests help distribute weight perfectly. AXIAL computer glasses and prescription computer glasses is the ideal choice for every digital adventurer who can face their daily challenges and scream at them, “Let’s rock and roll!”
Our article number: 15177
Manuf. article number: AXL-00101
Products in bundle
Improved focus with glasses from Gunnar Optiks - The year is 2003 and Matt Michelsen is plagued by headaches after long days spent in front of a computer screen.
After being diagnosed with digital eye strain, he predicted that it would be a future problem and together with an optical engineer, they developed Gunnar Optiks.
Gunnar Optiks has a patented lens technology that counteracts both long-term and short-term side effects of digital eye tension.
With Gunnar Optik's glasses, you avoid headaches, blurred vision and dry eyes while you will be able to concentrate longer, perform better and keep better focus.
Size & weight
|Temple Length||142 mm|
|Lens width||51 mm|
|Frame width||136 mm|
|Bridge Width||22 mm|
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.