Silicon 800 Thermal Paste
Genesis Silicon 800 is thermal paste that will live up to the expectations of powerful PCs owners and enthusiasts that are looking for top-notch thermal solutions. To meet those demands Silicon 800 grease possesses very high thermal conductivity, low thermal resistance, does not conduct electricity, does not corrode and does not require curing time – it achieves optimal thermal performance from the very first power-up cycle of a given component, on which the paste has been applied.
Paste application and its storage is a doddle, thanks to the handy syringe. Included in package, users can find a spreader that helps to spread paste more evenly on applied surface. In most cases, however, applying a small drop (the size of rice grain or smaller - depends of surface area) in the center of cooling system, will work out perfectly.
Thermal paste specification:
- Color: Grey
- Density @25°C (g/ml): 2,1
- Viscosity @1rpm (Pa*s): 15000
- Thermal Conductivity (Heat Flow): 11,0W/m*K
- Thermal Impedance: 0,0013 °C*in^2/W
- Weight Loss after 96 hours @100°C: 0,15%
- Permittivity @106Hz: 2,4
- Electrical Resistivity: 5,0*10^13 (Ohm*cm)
- Dielectric Strength: 3,0KV/mm
- Operating Temperature: -30~240 °C
- Volume: 2g/1ml
Our article number: 13486
Manuf. article number: NTG-1326
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.