Lanberg USB Wifi Adapter - 1200Mb/s
PC PeripheralsCables & adaptersAdapters from Lanberg
Lanberg’ AC1200 USB 3.0 mini wireless network interface card (NIC) has been designed for users who expect better performance than the N standard in terms of speed and stability. NC-1200-WI network interface card works in 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards offering dual wireless frequencies - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Thanks to the latter frequency band, users can take advantage of greater wireless potential and performance it provides:
- More wireless channels available,
- Wider bandwidth utilization,
- Connection speed several times higher than 802.11n,
- Lower network traffic caused by neighboring mobile and household devices.
This NIC card is designed to work well with routers, access points and repeaters. Compact dimensions ensure great mobility of the device.
2 built-in internal antennas are dedicated for use with transmitting devices in close optical proximity. Users receive up to 300 Mb/s with 2.4 GHz band and up to 867 Mb/s using 5 GHz. Combined this enables you to play even the most demanding online games, have audiovisual conversations, share large files, as well as sustain audio-video broadcasts such as streaming in 4K, etc.
- Support for 5 GHz frequency, several times faster wireless connection compared to the N standard,
- Multi-antenna transmission (MIMO) increases connection speed compared to conventional methods,
- Easy to install and configure with drivers provided on CD,
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption support,
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac,
- Transmission speed: up to 1167 Mb/s in total,
- Transmission streams: 2T2R (MIMO),
- Wireless modes: client,
- Antennas: 2 x internal PIFA 2 dBi @ 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz,
- Channel support: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.484 GHz * + 5.170 GHz ~ 5.330 GHz * + 5.490 GHz ~ 5.710 GHz *,
- Modulations: 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM, BPSK, CCK, DBPSK, DSSS, DQPSK, OFDM, QPSK,
- Encryption: WPS, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK (TKIP & AES),
- WPS: 2.0, WPS-PIN, WPS-PBC,
- Additional features: protection interval (400 ns), WMM-QoS, WMM-PS, Ad-Hoc, short preamble, energy saving (Legacy Power Save, U-APSD), SoftAP **,
- USB connector: 1 x type A, Male : 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0,
- Supported operating systems:
> Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ***,
> Mac OS ****: 10.9 ~ 10.13 ***,
> Linux (kernel) ****: 2.6.24 ~ 4.15 ***,
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C,
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%.
* The legal possibility of using specific radio frequencies depends on the applicable law in the country in which the device will be used.
** Except for Windows 10.
*** Depends on the support of the manufacturer’s microchip and is a subject of change.
**** Support is provided only by microchip’s manufacturer.
Our article number: 15372
Manuf. article number: NC-1200-WI
Products in bundle
Cable solutions for everyone with Lanberg - Development and flexibility defines Lanberg, which provides various solutions in networking and cabling. Their wide product range is constantly evolving and the brand is based on their products receiving continuous quality improvements. Their talent for tailoring products to market needs has contributed to continuous growth.
If you are looking for a cable or adapter, Lanberg with its broad product portfolio probably has what you are looking for. In addition, it offers solutions such as structured cabling, including LAN and patch cables, as well as tools for building LAN network infrastructures. You will also find tools and products that help facilitate cables correct.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.