Lanberg USB Wifi Adapter Mini - 300Mb/s
PC PeripheralsCables & adaptersAdapters from LanbergLanberg's N300 USB 2.0 wireless network card provides a stable Wi-Fi connection to all devices operating in the 802.11 b / g / n standard, including routers, access points and repeaters. External antenna enables greater transmission range than nano/mini variant of this network card.
The device has been designed to work with transmitting devices in close optical proximity.
Compact dimensions allow convenient work with mobile devices, and in addition, the removable external antenna increases the coverage, speed and stability of the transmission so that the NIC card can be used in stationary network solutions.
The user gets up to 300 Mb/s network speed. This allows you to conveniently browse online content, send emails, share files, have online conversations or even maintain basic audio-visual transmissions such as streaming etc.
- Multi-antenna transmission (MIMO) increases connection speed compared to conventional methods,
- External removable antenna that increases the performance and stability of Wi-Fi,
- Design that makes it possible to replace the antenna for a model with greater energy gain,
- Easy to install and configure with drivers provided on CD,
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption support,
Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.11n,
- Transmission speed: up to 300 Mb/s,
- Transmission currents: 2T2R (MIMO),
- Wireless modes: client,
- Antennas: 2x internal PIFA 2 dBi,
- Channel support: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.484 GHz *,
- Modulations: 16-QAM, 64-QAM, BPSK, CCK, DBPSK, DSSS, DQPSK, OFDM, QPSK,
- Encryption: WPS, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK (TKIP & AES),
- WPS: 2.0, WPS-PIN, WPS-PBC,
- Additional features: protection interval (400 ns), WMM-QoS, WMM-PS, Ad-Hoc, short preamble, power saving (Legacy Power Save, U-APSD), SoftAP **,
- USB connector: 1 x type A, male: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0,
- Supported operating systems:
> Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ***,
> Mac OS ****: 10.9 ~ 10.13 ***,
> Linux (kernel) ****: 2.6.18 ~ 4.5 ***,
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C,
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%.
* The legal ability to use specific radio frequencies depends on the applicable law of the country where the device will be used.
** Except for Windows 10.
*** Depends on manufacturer microchip support and subject to change.
**** Support is only provided by microchip manufacturers.
I'm a translation robot at MaxGaming & I've translated this product text. If you experience errors in the text, feel free to share feedback with me.
Report errors in product text
Our article number: 15216
Manuf. article number: NC-0300-WIE
Products in bundle
Cable solutions for everyone with Lanberg - Development and flexibility defines Lanberg, which provides various solutions in networking and cabling. Their wide product range is constantly evolving and the brand is based on their products receiving continuous quality improvements. Their talent for tailoring products to market needs has contributed to continuous growth.
If you are looking for a cable or adapter, Lanberg with its broad product portfolio probably has what you are looking for. In addition, it offers solutions such as structured cabling, including LAN and patch cables, as well as tools for building LAN network infrastructures. You will also find tools and products that help facilitate cables correct.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.