Lanberg USB Wifi Adapter Mini - 300Mb/s
Lanberg’ N300 USB 2.0 wireless network interface card (NIC) provides a stable Wi-Fi connection to all devices operating in the 802.11 b/g/n standard, including routers, access points and repeaters. External antenna enables the greater transmission range than nano/mini variant of this network card.
The device has been designed to work with transmitting devices in close optical proximity.
Compact dimensions allow for comfortable work with mobile devices, and in addition, the detachable external antenna increases coverage, speed and stability of transmission so that the NIC card can be used in stationary network solutions.
Users receive up to 300 Mb/s of network transmission speed. This allows you to conveniently browse online content, send E-mails, share files, have online conversations, or even sustain basic audio-video broadcasts such as streaming etc.
- Multi-antenna transmission (MIMO) increases connection speed compared to conventional methods,
- External detachable antenna increasing the performace and stability of Wi-Fi,
- Design enabling the replacement of the antenna for a model with greater energy gain,
- Easy to install and configure with drivers provided on CD,
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption support,
Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.11n,
- Transmission speed: up to 300 Mb/s,
- Transmission streams: 2T2R (MIMO),
- Wireless modes: client,
- Antennas: 2x internal PIFA 2 dBi,
- Channel support: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.484 GHz *,
- Modulations: 16-QAM, 64-QAM, BPSK, CCK, DBPSK, DSSS, DQPSK, OFDM, QPSK,
- Encryption: WPS, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK (TKIP & AES),
- WPS: 2.0, WPS-PIN, WPS-PBC,
- Additional features: protection interval (400 ns), WMM-QoS, WMM-PS, Ad-Hoc, short preamble, energy saving (Legacy Power Save, U-APSD), SoftAP **,
- USB connector: 1 x type A, male: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0,
- Supported operating systems:
> Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ***,
> Mac OS ****: 10.9 ~ 10.13 ***,
> Linux (kernel) ****: 2.6.18 ~ 4.5 ***,
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C,
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%.
* The legal possibility of using specific radio frequencies depends on the applicable law in the country in which the device will be used.
** Except for Windows 10.
*** Depends on the support of the manufacturer’s microchip and is a subject of change.
**** Support is provided only by microchip’s manufacturer.
Our article number: 15216
Manuf. article number: NC-0300-WIE
Products in bundle
Cable solutions for everyone with Lanberg - Development and flexibility defines Lanberg, which provides various solutions in networking and cabling. Their wide product range is constantly evolving and the brand is based on their products receiving continuous quality improvements. Their talent for tailoring products to market needs has contributed to continuous growth.
If you are looking for a cable or adapter, Lanberg with its broad product portfolio probably has what you are looking for. In addition, it offers solutions such as structured cabling, including LAN and patch cables, as well as tools for building LAN network infrastructures. You will also find tools and products that help facilitate cables correct.
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.