Lanberg USB Wifi Adapter Mini - 300Mb/s
Users get up to 300 Mb/s network speed. This allows you to easily browse HD online content, send emails, share files, have online conversations or even maintain audio-video broadcasts such as streaming in HD etc.
- Multi-antenna transmission (MIMO) increases connection speed compared to conventional methods,
- Micro size for greater mobility of the device,
- Easy to install and configure with drivers provided on CD,
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption support,
- Support for WPS 2.0, WPS-PIN, WPS-PBC.
Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.11n,
- Transmission speed: up to 300 Mb/s,
- Transmission currents: 2T2R (MIMO),
- Wireless modes: client,
- Antennas: 2x internal PIFA 2 dBi,
- Channel support: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.484 GHz *,
- Modulations: 16-QAM, 64-QAM, BPSK, CCK, DBPSK, DSSS, DQPSK, OFDM, QPSK,
- Encryption: WPS, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK (TKIP & AES),
- WPS: 2.0, WPS-PIN, WPS-PBC,
- Additional features: protection interval (400 ns), WMM-QoS, WMM-PS, Ad-Hoc, short preamble, power saving (Legacy Power Save, U-APSD), SoftAP **,
- USB connector: 1 x type A, male: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0,
- Supported operating systems:
> Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ***,
> Mac OS ****: 10.9 ~ 10.13 ***,
> Linux (kernel) ****: 2.6.18 ~ 4.5 ***,
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C,
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%.
* The legal possibilities to use specific radio frequencies depend on the laws of the country where the device will be used.
** Except for Windows 10.
*** Depends on manufacturer microchip support and subject to change.
**** Support is only provided by the microchip manufacturer.
I'm a translation robot at MaxGaming & I've translated this product text. If you experience errors in the text, feel free to
Report errors in product text
Our article number: 15371
Manuf. article number: NC-0300-WI
Products in bundle
Cable solutions for everyone with Lanberg - Development and flexibility defines Lanberg, which provides various solutions in networking and cabling. Their wide product range is constantly evolving and the brand is based on their products receiving continuous quality improvements. Their talent for tailoring products to market needs has contributed to continuous growth.
If you are looking for a cable or adapter, Lanberg with its broad product portfolio probably has what you are looking for. In addition, it offers solutions such as structured cabling, including LAN and patch cables, as well as tools for building LAN network infrastructures. You will also find tools and products that help facilitate cables correct.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|