Lanberg USB Wifi Adapter Nano - 150Mb/s
Lanberg’ N150 USB 2.0 nano wireless network interface card (NIC) provides a stable Wi-Fi connection to all devices operating in the 802.11 b/g/n standard, including routers, access points and repeaters. The card has been designed to work with transmitting devices in very close optical range. The ultra-small, compact size facilitates work and allows the product to be transported easily without removing it from the USB port of the portable device.
Users receive up to 150 Mb/s of network transmission speed. This allows you to conveniently browse online content, send E-mails, share files, have online conversations, or even sustain basic audio-video broadcasts such as streaming etc.
- Nano-size for greater mobility of the device,
- Easy to install and configure with drivers provided on CD,
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption support,
- Support for WPS 2.0, WPS-PIN, WPS-PBC,
- Support for GI (400 ns), WMM-QoS, WMM-PS, short preamble of Wi-Fi.
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11n,
- Transmission speed: up to 150 Mb/s,
- Transmission streams: 1T1R,
- Available wireless modes: client,
- Antennas: 1 x internal PIFA 2 dBi,
- Channel support: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.484 GHz *,
- Modulations: 16-QAM, 64-QAM, BPSK, CCK, DBPSK, DSSS, DQPSK, OFDM, QPSK,
- Encryption: WPS, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK (TKIP & AES),
- WPS: 2.0, WPS-PIN, WPS-PBC,
- Additional features: protection interval (400 ns), WMM-QoS, WMM-PS, Ad-Hoc, short preamble, energy saving (Legacy Power Save, U-APSD), SoftAP **,
- USB connector: 1 x type A, male: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0,
Supported operating systems
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ***,
- Mac OS ****: 10.9 ~ 10.13 ***,
- Linux (kernel) ****: 2.6.18 ~ 4.7 ***,
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C,
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%.
* The legal possibility of using specific radio frequencies depends on the applicable law in the country in which the device will be used.
** Except for Windows 10.
*** Depends on the support of the manufacturer’s microchip and is a subject of change.
**** Support is provided only by microchip’s manufacturer.
Our article number: 15187
Manuf. article number: NC-0150-WI
Products in bundle
Cable solutions for everyone with Lanberg - Development and flexibility defines Lanberg, which provides various solutions in networking and cabling. Their wide product range is constantly evolving and the brand is based on their products receiving continuous quality improvements. Their talent for tailoring products to market needs has contributed to continuous growth.
If you are looking for a cable or adapter, Lanberg with its broad product portfolio probably has what you are looking for. In addition, it offers solutions such as structured cabling, including LAN and patch cables, as well as tools for building LAN network infrastructures. You will also find tools and products that help facilitate cables correct.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|