Self-Closing Cable Sleeve 5m 6mm - Black
The special construction of the braid facilitates installation in all conditions. Lanberg’s braid is built in such way, so that one edge overlaps the other, forming a tube. The tuck (overlap) is about 25% of the tube's diameter. Braid is applied by stretching the edges and inserting cables inside. This cable accessory perfectly insulates and suppresses vibrations which is a very important factor in the case of applications for electronic equipment. Resistant to gasoline, chemicals (oil, lubricants), cleaning agents, UV radiation.
- Length - 5m
- Max. cable diameter - 6mm
- Material - Polyester (PET)
- Operating temperature (°C) - -75°C to +150°C
- Melting temperature (°C) - +230°C ±5°C
- Flammability - Self-extinguishing, halogen-free
- CE – ROHS compliance
- Cable management, organizing cables in bundles
- Cable protection
Our article number: 15146
Manuf. article number: ORG02-SES-B005-06
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.