NuPrime Hi-mDAC DAC and Headphone Amplifier
The Hi mDAC is a portable high-resolution DAC and headphone amp. Capable of PCM 32/384 and DSD 256 decoding, it is ultra-compact and low power consumption and connects easily to your computer or mobile device.
The Hi-mDAC outperforms anything in its price class and compares favourably to digital-to-analog converters and headphone amplifiers costing significantly more. It provides the listener with truly full-range sound with commanding bass and an impressive full-frequency response. The improvement in sound quality is easy to hear.
The Hi-mDAC is compatible with a wide range of devices — Apple computers and iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads, all PCs and many Android devices.
The Hi-mDAC is one of the smallest high performance USB DACs available on the market today. Measuring just 5.0cm x 2.2cm x 1.2cm, the Hi-mDAC can travel easily in your pocket, backpack or briefcase. With a USB cable that connects to your iOS device or Android, it’s a great way to get improved sound quality from your smartphone or tablet.
OUTSTANDING SOUND & BUILD QUALITY
If you’ve only listened to music through your existing computer sound card or the built-in DAC in your iOS or Android device, you will find this USB powered external DAC an unmistakable improvement in sound quality. If you have an older external DAC that can only decode 24-bit/96kHz PCM, the Hi-mDAC will allow you to hear and feel more of your favorite music. The superior sound will provide a definite upgrade to your listening experience.
- 32-bit/384kHz PCM and native DSD 256 decoding
- Discrete USB audio receiver and D/A converter. Asynchronous transfer mode for doubled jitter-reduction at data input and over-sampling filter stages
- High-performance headphone amplifier
- Optical output (shared with 3.5mm headphone out) capable of S/PDIF and DoP stream
- USB powered, no external power supply required. It can be powered directly by mobile phones
- USB port
- Works with Android (4.1 & above with OTG), iOS (with camera adapter USB cable), Windows 7/8/10, & Mac. Windows device driver download is required; other devices do not need a driver.
- USB-A to USB-C cable included
Standard micro USB or lightning cable can not be used to connect Hi-mDAC to Android or iOS device respectively. They were designed to connect a computer to the mobile devices.
Our article number: 16584
Manuf. article number: Hi-mDAC
Products in bundle
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.