Deltaco Gaming WMP90 RGB Mousepad White Line - MaxGaming.com
 

Navigate

33
Save 33%

Deltaco Gaming WMP90 RGB Mousepad White Line

Qty: 
28.39 / 18.89
Add to cart
In stock
Availability:
20+
left in stock
Safe payments

Product description

PC PeripheralsMousepad from Deltaco Gaming

Stylish Gaming mouse pad in white design with RGB lighting. The mouse pad is made of a comfortable fabric for a soft and precise movement with your mouse.

You can control the RGB lighting with a simple button in the upper left corner that switches between the different lighting modes. No software is needed, the lighting is completely plug and play. At the bottom of the mouse pad you will find natural rubber to keep the mouse pad securely in place.

Article number:

Our article number: 17247
Manuf. article number: GAM-079-W

Brand

Affordable gaming for everyone with DELTACO GAMING - Deltaco has long been known for manufacturing a range of accessories for computers and IT, which later grewto produce its own gaming products. DELTACO GAMING was founded in 2017 with the aim of making gaming accessible to everyone, regardless of age or level, you should get a chance to play.

Deltaco Gaming has a range for the gamer who wants to enhance their gaming experience, regardless of the size of the wallet. The products are carefully constructed and designed with a lot of thought to be able to perform at the top, but still keep the price tag down. The result is as affordable products as possible and a varied range with everything from improvement kits to the computer to mice, headsets and keyboards.

Specifications

Properties

Material Fabric
Stitched edges Yes
Print No
Backlight Yes
Wrist rest No
Colour White

Size & weight

Thickness 4 mm
Width 900 mm
Depth 360 mm

Warranty

Warranty 1 year warranty
Show moreShow less
Related products
Recommended for you

reviews

4
1 reviews
5
4
3
2
1
Write a review

All reviews

Andreas. 2022-02-24

Nice mouse pad, but the light is super strong 10% of the mat, and the remaining 90% of the mat is quite dim.

Fin musematte, men lyset er er supersterkt 10% av matten, og resterende 90% av matten er ganske svakt.

The text in this review has been translated with Google Translate
Click here to view the translated text Click here to view the original text
Was this review informative?
0 thinks this review was informative
You have to be logged in to vote.
Show more Show less