Lanberg DSP1-1008 Switch 8-portar 100/1000 Mbps
PC PeripheralsRouter & NetworkingNetwork switches from Lanberg
Lanberg DSP1-1008 is a compact, unmanaged desktop switch equipped with 8 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 ports. The device itself is small and handy with Plug & Play operation principles. Product provides switching functions for 8 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports with automatic connection negotiation and MDI-MDIX support.
Switch is an ideal solution for domestic use due to its modest size and silent passive cooling. On top of that, black color and elegant slim case fits to almost any interior. Moreover, device is suitable for office applications, including SOHO and SMB. Lanberg switch boasts adequate performance, meeting the requirements established by users in the switch segment.
Automatic recognition and adaptation to the type of connected network cable (solid or strand) feature eliminates the requirement to use only one type of Ethernet cabling, as well as a need for uplink ports, allowing simultaneous reduction of unnecessary costs. The switch supports Half-Duplex and Full-Duplex mode for inter-device connections. Flow control feature allows data flow management, thus avoiding any data transmission blocks on the port when one of the receiving devices is unable to receive enough data.
Lanberg desktop switch guarantees a combination of high-quality, automation and a range of features ensuring stable device operation without any excessive user intervention.
Product characteristics and features
- 8 x RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with automatic connection negotiation
- Plug-and-play support – product does not require any additional configuration
- MDI / MDIX support, MAC-learning, MAC-aging
- IEEE 802.3az support (Green Ethernet)
- Flow control function: Back Pressure @ Half-Duplex and IEEE 802.3x @ Full-Duplex
- Topology: Star
- Protocol: CSMA / CD
- MAC address table support: 4K
- Switching bandwidth: 16 Gbps
- Passive cooling for silent switch operation
- Mounting holes for wall installation
- Power supply: External (AC: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.3 A; DC: 5 V, 1.0 A)
- Power consumption: Max. 2.15 W
- LEDs indicating PSU operation: Power, LAN ports (Link / ACT)
- Dimensions: 124 x 59 x 23 mm
Our article number: 14120
Manuf. article number: DSP1-1008
Products in bundle
Cable solutions for everyone with Lanberg - Development and flexibility defines Lanberg, which provides various solutions in networking and cabling. Their wide product range is constantly evolving and the brand is based on their products receiving continuous quality improvements. Their talent for tailoring products to market needs has contributed to continuous growth.
If you are looking for a cable or adapter, Lanberg with its broad product portfolio probably has what you are looking for. In addition, it offers solutions such as structured cabling, including LAN and patch cables, as well as tools for building LAN network infrastructures. You will also find tools and products that help facilitate cables correct.
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.