Thrustmaster Ferrari SF1000 Wheel Add-on (Multiplatform)
The race dash features different skins for the type of game being played or car being driven, and 21 LEDs: 15 for the engine speed, and 2 x 3 for the race marshal flags.
The 100% carbon fiber structure of the wheel’s faceplate provides balanced Force Feedback for extremely precise movements when racing, particularly in games with a focus on single-seater cars. Textured rubber grips and interchangeable Thrustmaster T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately) make this replica wheel a truly versatile tool for racing, which can adapt to meet the needs of every driver.
Officially licensed by Ferrari, the wheel is compatible with all Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases (sold separately), and is fully functional on PC (Windows 10), PlayStation 4, 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
- 4.3-inch (109-mm) IPS LCD display showing up to 69 key items of information, with different skins for the type of game being played, for optimal racing comfort
- 3 mm-thick carbon fiber faceplate (21 layers) combining rigidity and lightweight design, for balanced Force Feedback
- Up to 25 action buttons (including 7 encoders) for intuitive driving and unlimited configuration possibilities
- Native connectivity or wireless telemetry connectivity, with iconic labeling and official markings for unrivaled immersion and realism
- 100% aluminum interchangeable magnetic paddle shifters, and two customizable analog paddle shifters
- Compatible with PC (Windows 10), PlayStation and Xbox (list of features available on the Thrustmaster technical support website)
- Compatible with the following Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases (sold separately): TS-XW, T-GT, T300, TX and TS-PC
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately)
- Replica wheel officially licensed by Ferrari
Our article number: 18785
Manuf. article number: 4060172
Know the reality of Thrustmaster - Passion, innovation and quality are what characterize Thrustmaster's products. Their goal is to take your gaming to as realistic a level as possible by innovatively developing products with features such as force feedback. Their goal is to let their users enjoy an exceptional experience with their products and make their gaming dreams come true.
With the first product developed together with pilots under NASA, Thrustmater has enhanced the gaming experience for gamers for over 20 years. They were the first to make a replica of a Ferrari steering wheel, joystick for GameCube and they have won awards for their innovative products.
|2 year warranty