USB-A to USB-B 2.0 Cable Black (5 Meter)
Lanberg’s high quality USB 2.0 cable, ideal for connection between computers and printers, scanners and other multimedia / peripheral devices. Due to the use of a ferrite core, the signal transmitted by the cable is preserved in a larger percentage, according to the original signal value, at the input.
Having high standards and restrictions in the production stage and multi-step quality controls, allows the final product to meet the high standards and norms, associated with this type of cable. As a result of those, complex product evaluations, the expectations of even most demanding users can be fulfilled.
All in all, every single Lanberg USB cable, provides its users with a stable, fast and uninterrupted signal, which translates into appropriately high transfer.
- Connectors: USB,
- Plug type 1: USB 2.0-A, 4-pin male,
- Plug type 2: USB 2.0-B, 4-pin male,
- Maximum transfer up to 480 Mb/s,
- Highly compatible,
- AWG: 30 CU,
- Cable construction: 4C, shielding layers of foil, PVC,
- Insulation jacket material: LD-PE,
- Diameter of the length of the PVC jacket: 4.8mm,
- Ferrite: 1x ABS material,
- Gold plated pins,
- Hi-Pot: DC 300V 10 ms,
- Resistance: 10m Om / 300V min,
- Length 5m,
- Color: Black.
Our article number: 16062
Manuf. article number: CA-USBA-11CC-0050-BK
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.