Supra HDMI Kabel 2.1 UHD 8K 0,5 m
It's also a great way to connect your new RTX 3090, or Radeon 6800XT to your TV as the computer corner is generally located some distance away. The cable can handle a maximum of 48 Gbps and is thus ready for 4K and HDR at 120FPS and it is also prepared for 8K a bit into the future.
In addition to these high specifications and long distances, the Supra UHD8K manages to deliver an incredibly sharp image without interference. Thanks to robust construction and triple-shielded cable, it is an obvious solution for optimized installations for the enthusiast with the highest possible requirements.
- High-Speed HDMI 2.1 - support for 8K/HDR and 4K @ 60 Hz
- Handles all HDMI signals up to 32m
- 1100 MHz in bandwidth
- New metal contact with better quality
- Slim cable with 7 mm thickness up to 5 meters length
- Compatible with Supras Install Kit
- Latest version of Freesync for variable refresh rate which will be the key to image update in 4K without a hitch.
- ALLM sends a signal to the TV to turn off unnecessary functions that affect the response time and cause input lag.
- Automatically activates GAME MODE simply.
- The technology that upgrades bandwidth from 18 to 48 Gbps
- A prerequisite for high resolution of 4K at 120 fps.
- Microsoft Xbox Series S/X
- Sony Playstation 5
- NVIDIA RTX 3000 series
- AMD Radeon 6000 series
Our article number: 11473
Manuf. article number: 1001100757
Products in bundle
|Connection from||HDMI (Male)|
|Connection to||HDMI (Male)|
|Transmission speed||48 Gb/s|
Size & weight
|Cable length||0.5 m|
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
Write a review
Only logged in users who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product doesn't have any reviews.