ZOWIE by BenQ S1 Gaming Mouse
- 3360 sensor
- Shorter overall design with enhanced palm support allows for more free movement
- Mouse cable attachment point is raised at an angle to lower the chance of the cable dragging on the mousepad
- Symmetrical right handed mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage
- Perfect lift-off distance; Plug and play (No driver needed)
- 400/800/1600/3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125/500/1000Hz
S Series is designed to have a shorter overall length allowing users’ to easily wrap around and hold the mouse. There’s enough space between the palm and back edge of the mouse so users can move freely during vertical movements. S Series is equipped with 3360 sensor and comes in two different sizes.
The front ends of the mouse have been raised to provide palm grip users more space to place the 4th finger. Sides of mouse are shaped similarly to the ambidextrous ZA and FK series.The side buttons on the right side have been removed to prevent interference with a right-handed user’s grip.
Mouse cable attachment point is raised at an angle to lower the chance of the cable dragging on the mousepad.
Our article number: 14570
Manuf. article number: 9H.N0GBB.A2E
ZOWIE by BenQ - The manufacturer that strives for perfection - The company was founded in 2008 and has from the beginning been dedicated to manufacturing gaming equipment with the best possible performance at an elite level. All their products are produced with e-sports legends such as Emil "HeatoN" Christensen, Abdisamad "SpawN" Mohamed and Filip "NEO" Kubski.
All ZOWIE by BenQ's products are designed with the agenda that they should be able to perform at the top. Almost all of their mice come in different sizes to fit all types of players. All of their monitors, which are also used during e-sports tournaments around the world, come with the features and hardware needed to perform at the very highest level.
|Number of buttons
Size & weight